Epílogo em Tempo Real
Hello. Today I've decided to write in english. Why? Because I want to say a few things that are not so easily to read about. In my understanding, writing in english a less amount of people are going to understand it.
I'm filled with an anger inside. And such anger has three specific reasons which two of them I can (an will) share here, as follows;
- Dream Works
- As long as you who read understand that this is not an advertisement about one of most famous movie procucers of all time, we are fine. But the one who write it, thought it would be a very good title because reason one is actually about a dream. I had a dream about my grandmother's funeral. I was devastated. First because I was sad about the time I did not spend with her in life, but mostly because she had a kind of sad life made by close people who really hurt her. And those people were there, at the funeral, crying. I started to punch every single one repeatedly until I no long felt my arm. When I looked around me, there were about 8 men trying to stop me unsuccessfully. This reason is part of why i feel this anger. So that is why dreams works.
- Rolling Satisfaction
- In order to understand this title keep in mind, that the song Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones was written to say "I can't get NO satisfaction". With that said, I'm feeling angry because I hate not to be able to solve problems. I absolutely hate make mistakes. Recently I discovered I was part of a group of people (around twenty), which had a couple leader. Some things went wrong. Some things went out of control, and we judged them. Everyone of us did that. A few weeks later, I discovered minutes before the action we were pulling together, that they received the worst and awful news of their life. Incredibly bad. Absolutely awful. So i thought to myself, in their place I would not have done any better, if any. And then I realized everyone in the group acted the same way, and no one knows. If my satisfaction relies only in solving stuff out, how can I ever be satisfied with a handful of problems that cannot be solved?
As usual and absolutely mandatory, this blog never ever ever ever ever EVER will be posted without a song. Today's song is from a brazilian band, that made known the most incredible and amazing singer of the universe. He is not in the band anymore, but still sings. This song asks a question with the weight of a thousand galaxies. Check it out. Listen. Behold.
Peace out.
Comentários
Postar um comentário