Radiophonics
Today is the day I will write again in this blurriness of reality.
To give some context here, I'm not a musician as I once was. Yes, I really miss that. But I had my days out there. I played in many places, with too many nice people, learned a lot from many people and also, made a lot of mistakes. Fuck it, people make mistakes. I also worked as a producer in various jobs, that I think I was much better than when I was playing. Listen to people is always, in any scenarios much easier than actually have something to say.
So, with everything contextualized, here we go. Some months ago I had the great opportunity to listen a band play live. They were totally unknown to me. I was in a city which I do not live, went to a bar and they were playing. It was one of the most incredible bands I've seen live in ages. I went to the internet that night and found two recorded albuns. Both amazing. There was a song called "Ela me faz pirar", that actually make you crazy, because it is so good to listen. The vocals performing the exactly measure and exploiting techniques with everything placed astonishingly in the right spot. The band was unbelievable to hear, because they played live to your face. Real shit. No masks. Just an amazing song very well played by very skilled people.
Still talking about this band, they made something incredible in my mind. They connected me with a past I actually miss, just with the music. They played all my favorites like Pearl Jam, Pink Floyd, Audioslave, Oasis and stuff like that. Just a really good set list. And if you do not like stuff like that fuck off.
Recently I was listening to an Oasis song, called Champagne Supernova. Very good song. The last of an album. It is a song to end a concert. It is a song for a moment in a movie when all things come to a solving point.
This song brought back some memories and feelings I had in my youthness. I was not a communicative person at all, I was never the pretty boy and definetely was not the popular one. Most of my life, I was alone with myself. Music was my company for several moments in life. At home I was never listened to even though I had the best idea ou actually something worth of listen. I always to (to this day) hated when people laugh at me when I was not trying to be funny and also and most of all I always absolutely hated and still absolutely do hate conflcts. I get mad just to think about getting mad with someone.
Today I had a conflict with a very important (maybe the most important) person of my life and I hate it. The silence treatment. The loud respirations. The words that do not come out, but are more loud than the crazier scream. I absolutely HATE this. I think I pay every penny of my life not to have to live this ever again.
I do not have any special things to say today, tonight, or when the fuck you are reading this. I just had to put out in words. Writing always functioned better for me. If you are thinking: "this is a blog, it has to be interesting". Go back to Instagram where no one is actually real, no one say anything real and no one feel reality and fuck you.
Comentários
Postar um comentário